Get smart about your personal finances—with help from the Nerds. From answering your real-world money questions to breaking down the latest personal finance news, NerdWallet’s in-house Nerds will give you the clarity you need to make smart decisions with confidence, avoid throwing money away on common pitfalls and penalties, and ensure your money is always working as hard as you are.
You’ll get pro tips on managing your investments, understanding and using your credit score, and tackling your expenses to uplevel your overall financial health. Weekly financial check-ins with Smart Money can help you spend more time doing what matters, and less time worrying about whether you’re on track to meet your money goals.
Join hosts Sean Pyles and Liz Weston as they discuss everything personal finance, including:
- Credit cards: credit card rewards, different types of credit cards, credit card annual fees
- Investing and retirement: investment strategies, retirement planning, financial independence, investing in the stock market, money market accounts, financial strategies, mutual funds, short-term bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), Roth IRA investing, robo-advisors, retirement savings
- Personal finance: budgeting methods, emergency funds, paying off debt, frugal living, money management tips, wealth accumulation, money habits, cultivating a money growth mindset, debt-free living, financial resources, budgeting apps and browser extensions, avoiding scams, tax bills, financial success and financial stability
- Banking: high-yield saving accounts, online banking, credit unions
- Loans: student loans, home equity loans, HELOC, student loan forgiveness
- Home: mortgage interest rates, homebuying, home improvement projects, homeowners insurance
- Insurance: travel insurance, pet insurance, auto insurance, home insurance
You’ll love NerdWallet’s Smart Money Podcast if you like podcasts like Planet Money, The Personal Finance Podcast, DIY Money, Afford Anything, How to Money, The Ramsey Show, Money Rehab with Nicole Lapin, NPR’s Life Kit: Money, Popcorn Finance, Money Girl, Everyone’s Talkin’ Money, So Money with Farnoosh Tarabi, The Money with Katie Show, All the Hacks with Chris Hutchins, The Stacking Benjamins Show, MoneyWatch with Jill Schlesinger, or Your Money, Your Wealth.
NerdWallet Compare, Inc. NMLS ID# 1617539 NMLS Consumer Access: http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/